Do you want to provide a clear view of the sky?
Are you interested in a career at Tern Systems? We are always on the look out for skilled people that will further enhance our teams and experience.
We are currently seeking motivated and skilled individuals for the following positions:
- technical knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle,
- excellent communication and writing skills,
- ability to effectively present status and issues to project stakeholders,
- detail-oriented with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent projects,
- ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment,
- knowledge and experience with Agile and ISO 21500 preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent preferred,
- +3 years project management in software development
- strong object oriented programming skills, ideally with C++,
- design and analysis experience,
- software unit testing experience,
- excellent problem solving skills,
- experience with Linux distributions,
- ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment,
- highly motivated and passionate for delivering quality code,
- 3+ years in software development,
- degree in computer science or in an equivalent field.
experience in implementing effective test procedures,
ability to coordinate and plan software test activities,
excellent problem solving skills,
ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment,
strong verbal and written communication skills,
3+ years in software testing,
ISTQB certification or equivalent preferred.